Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm sitting here on a lazy Sunday morning just counting my blessings.  I have a wonderful husband, beautiful house, am debt-free except for our mortgage, and have built a fun business called Bella Vista Boutique.  It's easy to get comfortable with what we have, but we should always be looking for that next great adventure.  Is your store on auto-pilot?  Have you stayed with your merchandise sources without looking for new ones?  Time to think of a new twist to make your store exciting for yourself and your customers.  Think about bundling your items.  This is a way to present merchandise you already have in a fresh new way.  I have some Paris keychains that are going nowhere.  Time to think what I could bundle them with for a unique sale.  How about a "Take Me Away" bundle with an eye mask, robe and Paris keychain?  You are only limited by your imagination.  I'd love to hear some of your bundling successes!

No comments: