Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bella Vista Boutique Plus Size Fashions from L.A.!













Hello all,


This is my very first post! A little about myself...I hold a bachelor's degree in Clothing and Textiles, and worked for a few years in fashion retailing. The hours and low pay caused me to look for other opportunies, and I am now in the property management field. HOWEVER, I still love fashion, and have found created an online store to serve Plus Size ladies who have difficulty in finding fashions that enhance their figures. Certain fashion features such as empire waistlines, v-necklines, and some prints enhance the plus size silhouette. Check out my store, http://bellavistaboutique.ecrater.com/ for the latest in Plus Size Fashions from L.A.! Through the end of July we are offering free Priority Mail shipping to all U.S. destinations! International buyer can email me for a reduce shipping price quote.


We will take this journey together to build a fashion brand that plus size women will rely on for their fashion attitude!



Regards,

Ann

Bella Vista Boutique


























No comments: